Our Client, a Utilities company requires a Surveyor to work on various renewable projects. This role will require a candidate willing to travel. Full training and a vehicle will be provided for this role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry-out surveys
- Data collection
- Post processing data for topographic surveys
- Working in a field and office environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar surveying role
- Good organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative and meet project deadlines
- Flexibility regarding working hours and site travel to complete projects efficiently
- Fluent in English language both written and verbal
- Full clean Irish or EU driving licence
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.