Our Client a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They are currently recruiting Health & Safety Advisor to join their team.
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- Third level education in health and safety or related discipline is required
- (1 -2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualification in manual handling instruction would be an advantage
- Experience in leading and carrying our Risk Assessment
- Ability to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation to include, first aid, manual handling and fire warden training.
- Highly motivated and meticulous in attention to profession standards
- Ability to work in a team environment and can engage, motivate and work with people
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.