Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitter
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a wide range of mechanical process equipment and optimizing plant performance.
The role also features monitoring of plant services and maintaining equipment and process records according to plant systems.
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Ensure all duties and assigned work is carried out keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
- Deliver with the other maintenance team members a reliability centred maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Work within the maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance
- Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS
- Timely and effective trouble shooting of day to day equipment and system issues
The ideal candidate will have
- A FAS Mechanical Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a high-volume process manufacturing environment
- Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application
- Experience working with electric and pneumatic control.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong will to will with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment