We are seeking Mechanics for our client in Castlebar
- Perform all mechanical work with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and manufacturer’s standards.
- Liaise with Service Department on diagnostics at all times.
- Be responsible for diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and the performance of repairs.
- Highlight additional or extra work required – duty of care – due diligence
- Road test vehicle to ensure work is completed accurately.
- Complete write-ups on work complete, highlighting any observations of work needing to be done urgently or otherwise, etc.
- Complete warranty write-ups as per manufacturers & company guidelines.
- Maintain and improve quality of Customer Service/satisfaction and implement necessary procedures for recalls, service reminders, follow-ups, etc.
- Maintain a clean, neat work bay and adhere to all company policies.
- Minimize wastage and losses.
Full job description
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Motor Mechanics
- Must be motivated with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must possess a full clean driving license.
- Ability to work to high standards and follow processes.
For more information, please send your CV to Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.