We are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Fitter for a food manufacturing company in Mayo.
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
- Complete mechanical repairs/upkeep on manufacturing equipment in the factory.
- Deliver with the other maintenance team members a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Work within the maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance.
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Mechanical experience and ability to problem solve.
- Neumatic and Hydraulic experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application.
- Be energetic with excellent time management skills to allow accurate execution of tasks.
- Ability to live and deliver on company values of Trust, Team, Will to Win and Value.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.