Our client is a manufacturing company based in Roscommon who are recruiting for Maintenance Fitters.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a wide range of mechanical process equipment and optimizing plant performance.
The role also features monitoring of plant services and maintaining equipment and process records according to plant systems. The role has a focus on Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting.
• Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
• Ensure all duties and assigned work is carried out keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
• Deliver with the other maintenance team members a reliability centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
• Work within the maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance
• Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS
• Timely and effective trouble shooting of day to day equipment and system issues
The ideal candidate will have
• A FAS Mechanical Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a high-volume process manufacturing environment
• Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application
• Experience working with electric and pneumatic control.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A strong will to will with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable
• Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.