Our Client is seeking a Store Person to join their team in Mayo
Their MRO Stores holds stock of maintenance consumables, spare parts, and critical components to ensure continuous running of plant in several manufacturing locations.
This is a full-time role, which includes working to 1pm each Saturday. The successful candidate will be responsible for all goods inwards and outwards, as well as stock control and administration within the MRO Stores.
- Attending to the stores counter and ensuring goods outwards are allocated to the appropriate maintenance job.
- Attending to, and actioning inbound phone-calls to stores
- Unloading and checking-in of inward deliveries
- Movement of incoming stock to given stock locations
- Processing of goods inwards via ERP system
- Following up on any discrepancies/damaged goods
- Management of internal order collection process
- Processing of supplier returns
- Re-stocking of adjacent workshop(s) consumables stock
- Continuous improvement and development of stores processes and stock locations
- Cycle counting
- Administration of all documentation relevant to the above
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A mechanical/engineering background would be highly beneficial
- Forklift experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
For more information contact Mairéad on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]