Our client is an manufacturing company based in Mayo who are recruiting for an Electronic Technician.
- Manufacturing and testing of wiring harnesses and electronic hardware for products.
- Diagnose and repair of faults in electronic hardware returned under warranty from customers.
- Communicate with customers and service personnel to debug and address electronic issues in the field.
- Ongoing updates of documentation and repair logs.
- Lab testing of complete product electronic control systems.
- Liaise with electronic and mechanical design engineers to create technical electronic specifications for various products and equipment.
- Build prototype wiring harnesses to facilitate machine testing.
- Provide technical assistance to mechanical design engineers as required.
- Responsible for ongoing production support – fault finding and on the spot repair of electronic equipment to keep the production line running.
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of 12-volt electronic systems.
- Must be capable of carrying out tasks with high levels of attention to detail.
- An innovative mind-set with a self-motivated drive for perfection.
- Experience with agricultural machinery is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.