We are currently recruiting a Production Scheduler in Co. Mayo
- Creating and managing production plans.
- Taking ownership of all scheduling activities within the sales order book for the business.
- Creating and managing all outbound shipping plans.
- Taking responsibility for all product allocation and scheduling.
- Supplying product and order lead times to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining close communication with production to ensure that production plans are communicated and executed.
- Taking a key role in establishing, reviewing, documenting, and implementing or updating processes as needed.
- Following up on aging orders to ensure prompt disposition.
- Working with production on order escalation, prioritization, and scheduling.
- Previous experience (minimum 1 -2 years) in a busy administrative role.
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to multi-task in stressful environments with critical date management and support.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Ability to perform daily tasks without constant Management / Supervisory oversight.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment