Warehouse & Logistics Manager required for our client in North Mayo
- Provides strategic direction for Warehouse & Distribution Centre Operations, Transport and Logistics and Development Optimization functions, ensuring alignment with plant and CPSI objectives.
- To develop and lead a strategic transformation plan for World Class Warehousing and storage capacity. solutions optimising cutting edge digital solutions to deliver efficiency and driving continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Distribution Strategy to include logistics inbound, outbound, Warehousing to attain business initiatives and goals, while growing a multitask workforce aligned with the beverages for life strategy.
- To project long term planning volumes including warehouse storage capacities, bulk storage capacities and containers storage capacities. Ensuring the continuity of supply to customers when contingency plans are activated.
- Develops business plans and integrate the strategy into client and suppliers’ areas.
- Responsible for all aspects of materials management; materials handling, inventory controls, receiving, packaging material incoming Inspection etc.
- Ensure compliance to internal Audits (CAD/Finance)for all Warehouse, Transportation and Internal Logistics under CPSI responsibility.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree (Master) or equivalent experience.
- 8 –10 years’ + experience as a Senior Warehouse Manager, preferably global experience in multinational FMCG company required.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a high-performing business environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to new technologies and trends in Warehousing and Logistics.
- Ability to work within multi-cultural organisation and to leverage diversity.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.