We are seeking a Senior Technical Sales Engineer/ Senior Business Development Manager to join our client based in Mayo. (covering nationwide)
Key Sales Activities
1. Establish targeted prospect lists.
2. Develop opportunities with end customers.
3. Promote a new product to Top Tier consulting engineers.
4. Present & demonstrate the product, its applications, advantages, benefits and value to relevant prospects.
5. Manage & Report sales pipeline progress, forecasts and relevant activity.
6. Work with internal (technical) colleagues to develop proposals.
7. There will be some travel to the U.K. and other European countries.
1. Meet revenue targets to new end customers.
2. Generate product sales through consulting engineers.
3. Targets will be tracked monthly and quarterly.
Requirements / Background /Qualifications
1. Background dealing with technical buyers, especially engineering executives and end users. Selling to or having sold consulting engineers will be a very good advantage.
2. A technical qualification, ideally in engineering/ construction / building services and / or you have developed a high level of technical capability through proven experience in an industrial setting.
3. Proven business development skills, selling to senior technical (engineering) stakeholders, executives and decision-makers.
4. Experience in a technical sector, ideally construction / building services related.
5. You need to be able to work independently and take ownership of making sales happen.
6. Experience working / selling outside of Ireland, especially in a technical environment is an advantage and / or working with or in the multinational sector.
7. Selling a margin-based product is an advantage, as is a background selling in an environment where margin can be defended and increased.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.