We are currently recruiting for bright and ambitious apprentices and trainee mechanics/technicians to work in our clients established team in Co.Mayo.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- QQI Level 3/4/5 Or Junior Mechanic on way to become qualified
- Must be motivated with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must possess a full clean driving license.
- Ability to work to high standards and follow processes.
- Have successfully completed a Leaving Certificate.
- Display good problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work to high standards.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated and energetic
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.