Our client is seeking a service Technician in Leinster region.
To provide efficient, effective cleaning, maintenance & servicing of our equipment to satisfy customer requirements and to enhance service profitability.
- To work with the service administrator to organise your cleaning & maintenance calls on a monthly rota.
- To work with the Senior Engineers to diagnose, test and repair faults using the latest technology on customers site.
- Attention to detail when completing documentation.
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems, inspecting components for wear and tear.
- Liaising with customers where necessary to understand issues and requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Electrification or Mechanical Certification would be an advantage.
- Ability to work off your own initiative and be self-motivating.
- Always present a professional image both internally and externally.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- A desire to self-develop and participate in company’s training programme.
- Team Player
- Full driving licence.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.