An exciting opportunity for an Applications Engineering Supervisor has arisen with our established multinational client in Mayo.
If you have a passion for leading people and are looking to advance your career in the area of supervisory management, then this position is for you!
- Leads Mentoring Program for onboarding Applications Engineering team members in the EU.
- Collaborates with HQ leadership on a regular basis to review essential KPIs and take action to ensure performance is on-track, making sound business decisions based on said KPIs.
- Evaluates performance of Applications Engineering team members in the EU on a regular basis, holding team members accountable for their commitments.
- Clearly communicates workflow and prioritization with team.
- Manages multi-departmental projects to ensure that initiatives and specifications are satisfied, timelines are adhered to, associated cost targets are achieved, etc.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology or equivalent technical discipline from four-year college or university.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as a technical specialist in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the areas of Single-Use Systems and filtration in upstream or downstream processing.
- Must have at least one year of direct management experience with proven track record of leading a technical team.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Experience in responding to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.