We are seeking Mechanical Design Engineers for our established client in Mayo.
- Develop designs and prepare detailed production drawings for manufacture
- Liaise with production department to maintain and develop existing and future fabrication drawings
- Work alongside senior design engineers to develop new products and bring them through the R&D processes.
- Liaise with various sub-suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure that component fabrication/manufacture and component quality is in accordance with the expectations and requirements within the company.
- A third level qualification in Mechanical / Design Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years design experience in a mechanical engineering role is desired, but not essential
- Experience with agricultural machinery design and/or use, would be an advantage
- High level knowledge and experience in 3D design packages and related Technologies
- Experience in SolidWorks or equivalent is an distinct advantage
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast-paced operational Highly motivated, dependable, and thorough and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent planning, scheduling and organisational skills and can ensure that required designs are completed on schedule
- Excellent communication skills, a proven ability to build, maintain relationships at all levels.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.