We are seeking a Electrical Technician in Dublin.
- Working as part of a team to install, maintain, test and repair a range of medical equipment in the workshop and at customer locations
- Installation and maintenance of communications equipment
- Carrying out preventative maintenance projects
- Reports to Technical Team Leader
- Qualified Electrician
- Experience of IT/communications installations an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of repair and fault finding
- Hold a valid Driving Licence (Essential).
- Strong team working ethos
- Good English language skills
- Flexible approach to role
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.