Our Client a General Building Contractor specialising in Pharmaceutical Construction in Limerick is seeking a Site Engineer to join their team. The company has an extensive portfolio of Clients. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 4+ years experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain daily site records of plant, labour and production
- Physical presence required at work fronts
- Support the Project Manager in completing the list of outstanding issues.
- Ensure RAMS & ITPs are completed in conjunction with progression of works
- Ensure NCRs and defects are actioned and closed out to the satisfaction of the client
- Regular liaison with Project Manager to ensure that subcontractor works are delivered .
- Consult where appropriate Health & Safety standards to ensure that all safety standards are followed.
- Monitor sub-contractors safety standards and ensure that they comply with the company standards.
Required skills & qualifications:
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction, plus significant and relevant experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Construction of large scale technical investment projects of a Civil Engineering or heavy Construction nature or similar works on a Pharmaceutical site.
- Project planning experience is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Construction regulations.
- Thorough knowledge and relevant experience in the civil/construction industry and project engineering.
- Proficient at preparing reports
- Specialist knowledge in their expert domain
- Thorough knowledge (legal, technical, functional) of Construction management.
- English speaking
- Eligible to work in the EU. This position will not support visa sponsorship therefore please do not apply if this is required.
We provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.
- Competitive Salaries
- Very attractive pension scheme
- Paid Private Healthcare
- Paid family leave
- Increasing Annual leave with service
- Paid Educational, study and exam leave to support further learnings
- Long service rewards
- Employee saver scheme
- Tax saver and Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supporting your work life balance
- Flexibility of working hours
- Physical and mental wellness e.g. Fresh fruit, running and sports clubs, social events
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.