Our client, based in Sligo, is recruiting a Quality Engineer.
The company provides a full range of manufacturing services.
- To work as part of a Quality team within an established Quality Department certified to ISO 13485 QMS.
- Carry out Validation analysis, Risk analysis, CAPA, NCR, Internal/External Audits, CCR, etc.
- Comply with GMP/GDP, company, health and safety policies
- Work with SPC (knowledge of Minitab would be a distinct advantage), Anova analysis, Gauge R&R, IQ, OQ and PQ Process capability studies
- Reporting on Protocol analysis and Validation processes
- Comply with Housekeeping rules and drive continuous improvement projects, 5S, etc.
- Report to Quality Manager in relation to daily tasks
- This position requires candidates to have a Degree level in QA or equivalent
- This role requires candidates to work and maintain a high level of quality standard
- Previous Manufacturing experience would be an advantage, however, full training will be provided
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good knowledge and understanding of Minitab, PowerPoint, etc .
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment