An exciting opportunity now exists for Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer’s to join our client in Sligo.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is seeking a challenging role. The role will suit a candidate who wishes to work in a manufacturing and engineering environment with a view to developing their career with a company providing training and career progression opportunities.
The role will involve the design of injection mould and tooling projects.
The successful candidates will have excellent career opportunities with continuous training and skill upgrading.
- A Level 7 or Level 8 Degree in an Engineering/Technical discipline is required
- Mechanical / technical aptitude
- Experience in SolidWorks or equivalent is an distinct advantage
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Design environment is an advantage
Ideally an innovative engineer with a practical approach, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, energetic, enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills, working well within a team and individually to generate new and fresh ideas and put them into practice in design and throughout production techniques
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentation.
- Good problem solver and decision maker
- Ability to work within a team
- Quick learner
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.