We are seeking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join an international, rapidly growing company based in Co. Mayo on a hybrid model
The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years experience in a 360 recruitment role.
The company are offering a hybrid working model, along with impressive benefits including pension contribution, subsidised healthcare and employee discount card
- Collaborate with hiring managers both nationally and internationally to understand their hiring needs and put in place an appropriate recruitment plan
- Utilise a range of sourcing strategies including referrals, Linkedin Recruiter, local and national advertising, relationships with 3rd party institutions and career fairs
- Develop employer brand strategy incorporating industry best practice and ensure our value proposition is clearly communicated via online platforms and at all stages of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Market map talent pools and approach relevant candidates about our job opportunities demonstrating our value proposition
- Use Linkedin Recruiter and other emerging online platforms to identify and interact with high calibre candidates globally including approaching profiles that are written in languages other than English
- Conduct thorough interviews with candidates and present candidate shortlists to hiring managers
- Arrange interviews to take place onsite and via video conferencing platforms
- Complete thorough reference and background checks on candidates and escalate any issues arising as appropriate
- Work at the optimum times necessary outside of the core working hours of 09:00-17:30 Monday – Thursday and 09:00-17:00 on Fridays to recruit for positions based in different time zones
- Research, gain buy-in and implement new talent attraction and selection strategies
- Deliver a high level of customer service to both hiring managers and candidates providing a positive recruitment experience
- Track and update recruitment KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Bring forward process and continuous improvement initiatives for the Talent Acquisition division
- Maintain a positive, proactive, professional and friendly manner at all times while also ensuring the recruitment process is adhered to by all stakeholders
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company by upholding the values, policies, messaging and intentions set by the company for communication to staff.
- Perform any ad hoc and other duties as deemed required for the role by your line manager.
- 1 -5 years full recruitment lifecycle experience is ideal.
- 3rd level qualification to degree or Masters level is highly desirable
- Experience recruiting for highly skilled positions nationally and internationally
- Excellent LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with hiring managers and candidates globally
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment