Our client is seeking to recruit a Site Foreman to join their team to work on a project based in Mayo
- Experience in coordinating resources on site, ensuring compliance with safety & site environmental requirements
- The suitable applicant should have excellent organisational and communication skills, be able to work on their own initiative and carry out the works in a safe and efficient manner.
- As the Site Foreman you will have full responsibility of dealing with all site logistics and looking after all sub-contractors.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings and completing paperwork required by the site.
- Managing Sub-contractors, mechanical, electrical and operational staff on site and supporting the Health and Safety Officer in delivering the project to a superior quality and completed on time.
- Minimum of 5 years on site experience as site foreman.
- Experience in similar role is expected
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Experience in working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.