Retail Demand Planning & Reporting Analyst (Business Central & Power BI) required for our client based in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
Our client looking for someone with strong Retail process and systems knowledge, and proven skills in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, LS Retail and MS Power BI to join their team, at this exciting time, as they begin their future ERP implementation journey!
This is a new role where the successful candidate will join an existing IT Team who provide IT support to our clients retail stores nationwide
Key tasks for this role are:
- Play an essential role in the design, implementation and ongoing support and development of the people, processes, and systems to establish an improved retail demand planning and forecasting capability.
- Partner with the Buying team, your main internal customer, as well as the IT ERP (Buying, Online & Reporting) Project Manager and other stakeholders across the business.
- Understand and develop the current product life-cycle and processes and complete same for the related budgeting and demand planning and order forecasting processes.
- Shape the related automated demand analysis and forecasting capability of Business Central, ensuring that you bring your internal customer and all stakeholders along to adopt and use the new systems and processes.
- Review and propose improvements to the Buying team’s reporting, ensuring agility, continuous improvement, data accuracy and report availability.
- Assist the IT team (IT being the curated data source owners) to establish a new customer-self-service reporting capability using MS Power BI and/or Business Central.
- Lead the Buying team (Buying being your main customer using their own ad hoc data and consuming the provided curated data) to adopt and use that self-service reporting capability.
- Coach and impower the Buying team to develop their own dashboards, reports, and data visualizations to effectively communicate and act on complex data insights.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years professional Retail ERP systems experience with MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) or MS Dynamics Nav:
- Proven BC/Nav experience in supporting large changes or an implementation, User Acceptance Testing, documentation and training – people, processes and systems
- Proven ability to support and continuously improve a BC/Nav implementation
- 2+ years professional Retail Data Analytics experience with MS Power BI:
- Proven experience in designing, testing and developing MS Power BI systems
- Proven ability to support and trouble shoot MS Power BI dashboards, reports and related systems and typical data sources.
- Strong Retail systems knowledge, specifically generic / variant articles, categories / hierarchies / collections, attributes, dimensions and demand planning and forecasting / MRP.
- Relevant ERP/systems qualification and/or certification & evidence of continued learning.
- Professional work ethic – consistent, respectful, and positive.
- Ability to work as a team member and foster a cooperative work environment while also being a strong individual contributor.
- Strong customer awareness and partnership, able to elicit and verify unstated requirements.
- Able to adapt communication, from low level details to high level overview, appropriate for the use and/or audience.
- Detail oriented, able to work and understand lowest transactions and transactional data.
- Analytical skills with a focus on critical thinking and business processes, mapping and documentation.
- Excellent time management and time awareness.
- Ability to organize and prioritise a variety of tasks and projects.
- Ability to establish and follow routines and meet time deadlines, around unstructured work/support, learning objectives and new projects/development objectives.
- Fluent English with effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to consistently apply and share knowledge, skills and experience.
- LS Retail as embedded into BC backend and frontend LS POS capabilities.
- Systems integration and/or other systems:
- Shopify Plus online store,
- POS : Shopify POS or LS POS, at physical stores
- inventory management systems, warehouse management WMS systems or order management OMS systems.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.