The ideal candidate will preferably have experience working in the water and wastewater or a similar industry.
The role will primarily involve mechanical fault finding and maintenance of equipment in the West of Ireland.
- A fitter with relevant experience
- A proven ability in fault finding and repair of mechanical equipment including gearboxes and pumps
- Experience with the installation and the service of pumps incl. dosing, centrifugal, multistage and progressive cavity pumps
- Experience of working on mechanical plant in treatment sites
- Experience in pipe work assembly including PVC, ABS, ductile iron, galvanise and stainless steel
- Must demonstrate good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Working knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Full clean driving licence