The ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician, preferably with experience on Mechanical & Electrical maintenance of commercial, industrial and municipal wastewater and water treatment plants and pump stations.
The position will be based out of our branch in Co Mayo and will cover the full Western region.
- The role will primarily involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry
- Carryout routine mechanical & electrical maintenance & repairs of domestic WwTPs, packaged municipal & commercial WwTPs and pump stations
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
- Install, wire, commission and set up full range of starters for motors
- Carryout commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Fault finding and problem resolution in general
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sites
Skills / Attributes
- Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance.
- Technical knowledge & proven experience working with 3 phase motors, pumps, blowers and associated instrumentation
- Fault finding in general
- Familiarity with PLCs, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage
- Familiarity with treatment processes being utilized in the water and wastewater industry
- Good communication skills
- Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified electrician