Our Client is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator in Ballinrobe, Mayo.
- Support the administration of the company’s payroll and ensure employee records are maintained.
- Coordinate the HR System, maintaining time and attendance, annual leave etc.
- Provide administrative support on the Recruitment & Selection process, managing the applications process and database.
- Support the on-boarding process, drafting contracts, collating new starter information, liaising with payroll, setting up personnel files, and preparing induction material.
- Coordinate and manage aspects of mandatory training, liaising with relevant line managers.
- Maintain the training administration system with course attendance information and individual training records.
- Coordinate the HR System, generating reports from the system, (time and attendance, annual leave, probation etc).
- Update and maintain all employee data on the HR systems.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Qualification in HR or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ post-qualification experience in a busy HR function, ideally at HR administration level.
- Generalist/Administrative experience.
- Experience of working on databases, e.g., HRIS, Time Management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid proficiency in IT, including MS Office, (Word, Excel).
- Self-motivated; ability to work on own initiative, proactive and approachable.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment