Our client is seeking a Graduate Design Engineer
Responsibilities & Duties
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to customer documentation requests in a professional, respectful and timely manner.
- Ensuring procedures for documentation release are followed and updated to reflect evolving software systems.
- Writing, reviewing user guides and SOPs related to documentation release.
- Maintaining and updating logs and/or databases used for tracking documentation release.
- Summarizing and simplifying technical information for customer review.
- Identifying and reporting software errors to Software developers and collaborating to establish corrective and preventive measures.
- Conducting training on the requirements surrounding documentation and record management.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Level 8 Degree in an Engineering discipline is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to author and write professional emails to our sophisticated pharmaceutical customers.
- Be able to research, read and comprehend written documents.
- Ability to use common sense and apply logic of previous examples to solve similar requests.
- Prioritize multiple projects and work independently a well as in a team environment.
- Empathize and collaborate with team.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.