Our client is looking to recruit a Graduate Project Engineer for their manufacturing facility in Mayo.
The candidate will be working with senior team members to deliver all aspects of projects from pricing and planning through implementation to the final account stage. The candidate will report directly to the Senior Manager.
• Degree qualified in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
• Have knowledge/experience of Solidworks and 3D modelling
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Knowledge/experience of BIM/Revit desired but not essential
• Task orientated and results focused
• Aptitude for problem solving
• Be highly driven
• Have excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communications skills
• Have a good understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Design and detailing flat pack pre-insulated ventilation products & components
• Detailing of manufacturing schedule in line with the project coordination & routing drawings and specification of the project ventilation systems
• Issuing manufacturing schedules and part lists
• Issue parts lists, co-ordinate panel manufacture with fabrication shop.
• Issuing and updating Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures
• Providing office & site support to the project teams
• Attend design team meetings and site meetings
• Procurement of components
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.