Our client is seeking to recruit a Global Program Manager, based in Co. Mayo
In a business-critical role reporting to the Head of Operations, you will connect the customer and operation functions of our business. You will bring a solid understanding of operations, technology, and program management expertise in automation tools and platforms that underpin successful solution delivery for Customers.
Global program manager job description:
- Lead the planning and management of Customer / key stakeholder objectives and communications.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of your expertise in program management with the team.
- Manage and report status updates for all markets including schedules, budgets, scope, and profitability.
- Identify risks and opportunities for improvement. Resolve scope creep and related impacts in a timely manner.
- Drive post-project reviews.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of three to five years’ project management experience.
- Relevant Project Management certifications such as PMP, Prince2, and CAPM.
- Strong analytical skills including modelling in excel.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Willingness to travel to Customer offices for project and business review meetings.
- You love working with teams, both physically proximate and virtually remote.
- You are a clear communicator – your foresight and anticipation will bring a calm authority to the team throughout the project delivery cycle and beyond.
- Organised with good time management.
- Excellent attention to detail and scenario testing skills.
- You possess a deep intellectual curiosity.
- You are always upfront, even and especially when delivering bad news
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment