Our client is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team, based in Westport, Co. Mayo.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for managing finance function, human resources, I.T and project work.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of finance function
- Production of monthly / quarterly management accounts
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Tax Compliance
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Liaise with external auditors
- HR management
- I.T, systems and controls
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Implement cost saving measures
- Project and ad-hoc work
Requirements for this job:
- You will be a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years experience.
- Strong month end experience
- People management/HR experience
- I.T & ERP systems experience
- Strong commercial skills and an ability to understand business requirements
- Willingness to assist in overall management of the business
For more information, contact Leona at [email protected] or on 0860678360.