We are looking for a Junior Finance Analyst in Mayo.
- Collecting and analysing data to identify trends that can inform business decisions.
- Driving the business to be smarter and more profitable
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Reviewing spend
- Examining business processes, identifying inefficiencies, and recommending improvements.
- Driving efficiencies
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a solid understanding of financial and business concepts are important for success in this role.
- Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Qualified or working towards an accounting qualification.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment
Maria is a Senior Recruitment Consultant with Arcon Recruitment. Originally from Swinford, Co Mayo, Maria holds an honours degree in Finance from GMIT. Maria is responsible for developing relationships with new and existing companies and assisting them with all aspects of their recruitment requirements. During her time with Arcon, Maria has been involved with both one off recruitment projects for small indigenous companies and larger more structured recruitment campaigns for multinational clients.