Our Client a large scale company in Mayo requires a Contracts Manager to join their team.
- Management of all high level contract activities from design to final account;
- Liaise with all internal departments and external key stakeholder’s;
- Prepare and update project specific programmes;
- Planning of master programme for all departments and projects;
- Co-ordinate site installation with client representatives;
- Liaise with key suppliers and subcontractors;
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project;
- Assist with timely submission of accurate monthly and final account claims and negotiating same:
- Ensure compliance with company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety;
- Suitable third level Civil Engineering qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects
- Understanding of Construction Methodology
- Previous experience in a senior management role with a main contractor
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- BIM experience a distinct advantage
- Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment
For Further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.