Commissioning Electrician required for an established company in Mayo.
- Carry out commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
- Install, wire, commission, and set up the full range of starters for motors
- Carry out routine mechanical & electrical maintenance, including repairs to plants and pump stations
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and troubleshoot control panel faults
- Fault-finding and problem resolution in general
- Issuing of service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day-to-day work on sit
The role will primarily involve the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment in the water and wastewater industry
- Electrical Fault finding in general
- Good communication skill
- Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance.
- RECI or ECSSA-certified electrician
- Full clean driving licence
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment