CNC Machinists required for our client in Co Mayo
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as turning, drilling, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Set machines to complete full cycles to manufacture large number of parts
- Monitoring manufactured and raw material stock levels to avoid supply shortages
- Adhere to all quality requirements, and customer requirements.
- Support the preparation for and hosting of visits, inspections and audits from customers, and quality & regulatory bodies within assigned manufacturing areas
- Monitor tooling and equipment in areas of responsibility and reports repairs, upgrades or replacement to maintenance
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- CNC Programming – experience producing hi-spec, high volume precision machined components for Injection mould manufacture and precision tools required for plastic and engineering industries
- ideal experience in working on Doosan/Hartford/mazak machines with fusion 360 software
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.