Arcon Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive in Co. Mayo.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are motivated by achieving targets, this role could be perfect for you.
Location: Part Time – Hybrid / Remote
Type: Part -time, Immediate Start
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Executive at Arcon Recruitment, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our client portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and engaging with potential clients in the Irish markets.
- Presenting our recruitment services and tailoring solutions to meet client needs.
- Collaborating with our recruitment team to ensure seamless client onboarding.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and market insights to inform your approach.
Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for a motivated and results-oriented individual with the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets.
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment.
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry an advantage.
- This role has an option for remote / hybrid but candidates must be based in the West of Ireland.
Why Join Us
- Remote Flexibility: This is a fully remote position, giving you the freedom to work from the comfort of your own space.
- Immediate Start: We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and contribute to our growth right away.