We are seeking an Agricultural Engineer/Technician to join our clients consultancy team in Mayo.
Agricultural Engineer /Technician will include:
- Assisting our farm and farmyard design team with planning permission applications and farm development/design drawings.
- Submission of planning permission applications to local authorities.
- Assist in the promotion of the firms services relating to farmyard design and TAMS.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of the specific objectives and strategy of the business.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have a third level qualification in Agricultural Engineering / Planning/Surveying related qualification.
- Experience in computer aided design (CAD) systems.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as a team member in the business.
- Experience may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport.
- Must be FAS (Farm Advisory Systems) approved
Accepting application for either full-time or part-time work.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment