An excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer to support the team in the completion of a Pharma building projects. The role will include preparing and managing sub-contractors, surveys and inspections of building projects from inception through to completion, GPS surveys and setting out, project estimating, obtaining and analyzing tenders, budget control, preparing specifications and producing detailed drawings on Auto-CAD.
The suitable candidate must have experience and knowledge on current Health and Safety legislation on construction sites as well as supervising and managing sub-contractor related safety documentation. The role will involve travelling to various construction sites.
Salary to be discussed depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
·Maintain daily site records of plant, labour and production
·Physical presence required at work fronts
·Support the Project Manager in completing the list of outstanding issues.
·Ensure RAMS & ITPs are completed in conjunction with progression of works
·Ensure NCRs and defects are actioned and closed out,
·Regular liaison with Project Manager to ensure that subcontractor works are delivered.
·Consult where appropriate the Health & Safety to ensure that all safety standards are followed.
·Monitor sub-contractors safety standards and ensure that they comply with company standards.
·Third level qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction, plus significant and relevant experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Construction of large scale technical investment projects of a Civil Engineering or heavy Construction nature or similar works on a Pharmaceutical site.
- Project planning experience is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Construction regulations.
- Thorough knowledge and relevant experience in the civil/construction industry and project engineering.
- Proficient at preparing reports
- Specialist knowledge in their expert domain
- Thorough knowledge (legal, technical, functional) of Construction management.
- English speaking
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment