- Generation of product & tooling drawings to support Quotations, Prototyping and Process Development.
- Product and process concept generation, presentation, prototyping and development.
- Support on a technical level to the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Creating assembly & project quotations and communicate effectively with customers.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and be able to communicate clearly both written and oral.
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or Science, preferably in Mechanical or Biomedical; Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a Science / Technology / Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent)
- Ideally design capability with CAD systems (Solid Edge)
- Ideally 2-3 years previous experience in a Medical Devices environment with knowledge of medical device products and associated manufacturing processes, in particular with extrusion-based catheter assemblies.
- A Senior R&D Engineer position may exist for a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Motivated and Self-starting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment.
- High level computer skills including Microsoft Excel Powerpoint and Word. Solid Edge and MS Project desirable.