Our client is looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor with a significant amount of predominantly builds and Civil’s experience in the Maynooth region
Duties of the Role:
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project
- Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Liaising and reporting to the Managing Surveyor and the Commercial Director
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Management of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be encouraged to mentor intermediate & Junior Quantity Surveyors to encourage growth and development.
Skills/Experience Required for the role:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 6+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.