Our client a leading Architectural Practice are now seeking to recruit an Architectural/Revit Technician to join their team. Our client offers a complete architectural design service for Commercial projects in Ireland.
This role would suit a candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of medium or large-scale projects with a leading player in the Irish market and be rewarded with a very competitive salary package.
The Technologist will be responsible for:
- Work with Senior Architects, Technologists and assist in producing designs in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications/procedures including the Production of 3D design information.
- Working as part of a Collaborative Multi-discipline design team delivering project information from concept through to detail design.
- Working Knowledge of Revit
- Detailing and specification of public work projects, commercial and industrial.
- Occasional travel maybe required
- Educated to Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- Ideally 2 years experience across a variety of project types
- A good understanding and experience working with current Irish building regulations is essential
- Previous project experience across residential and commercial developments is desired
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- Hold an EU passport
For further information, please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.