Our client is seeking an experienced stone worktop fitter to install stone worktops (Quartz/Sintered Stone/ Marble/Granite) on client sites, primarily in the West of Ireland.
We are looking for a responsible professional fitter capable of installing to a high standard. This role requires heavy lifting and an keen eye for detail. This is a customer facing role and the right person should have good communication skills.
- MUST be physically fit, adequately strong, and preferably hold a valid Safe Pass
- Full Driving License is required for the role
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in the English language.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Knowledge of Stone Material Handling
- Recent experience installing stone worktops would be beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
- Working hours will include Monday to Friday , 8.30 – 5.30 and an occasional Saturday.
- There would be overtime available too in busy times of the year.
- Competitive rates of pay and good prospects for progression within the company.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.