An excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer to support the team in the completion of building projects across various sector. The role will include preparing and managing sub-contractors, surveys and inspections of building projects from inception through to completion, GPS surveys and setting out, project estimating, obtaining and analyzing tenders, budget control, preparing specifications and producing detailed drawings on Auto-CAD.
The suitable candidate must have experience and knowledge on current Health and Safety legislation on construction sites as well as supervising and managing sub-contractor related safety documentation. The role will involve travelling to various construction sites.
Salary to be discussed depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to devise new approaches to problems encountered.
- Ability to self-motivate and learn on the job.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and resolve.
- Have a full clean Irish driving license.
- Have relevant work experience, with a minimum of 3 years, in the completion of domestic dwellings and housing developments.
- Experience and knowledge of the Building Regulations and associated Building and Construction Standards.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in surveying and setting out.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of Auto-CAD.
- Experience and knowledge in managing Health and Safety on construction sites.
- Have completed the Managing Safely in Construction Course
- Relevant training in the current Building Regulations and Standard Practices
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment