Our client is a food manufacturing company who a looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team in North Galway.
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
- Complete mechanical repairs/upkeep on manufacturing equipment in the factory.
- Deliver with the other maintenance team members a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Work within the maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance.
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Mechanical experience and ability to problem solve.
- Neumatic and Hydraulic experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application.
- Be energetic with excellent time management skills to allow accurate execution of tasks.
- Ability to live and deliver on company values of Trust, Team, Will to Win and Value.
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.