Our client is a food manufacturing company who a looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team in North Galway.
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
- Complete mechanical repairs/upkeep on manufacturing equipment in the factory.
- Deliver with the other maintenance team members a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Work within the maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance.
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Mechanical experience and ability to problem solve.
- Neumatic and Hydraulic experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application.
- Be energetic with excellent time management skills to allow accurate execution of tasks.
- Ability to live and deliver on company values of Trust, Team, Will to Win and Value.