Arcon Recruitment – Donegal
Our client are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist with well rounded experience across the construction industry.
Experience in the design and build process within the commercial office fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
- 4 years experience, preferably in the commercial sector
- Degree qualified in Architectural Technology, Construction or with other relevant degree.
- Good technical knowledge and detail design skills for preparation of tenders required
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience of taking a project from concept through to practical completion and interfacing with design team as well as contracted grounds team.
- Excellent client liaison skills essential
- Knowledge of statutory regulations including planning, FSC/DAC and Assigned Certifier elements are required.
- Excellent computer skills in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office are required.
- Sketch-Up, Revit, Bim and Adobe Software including Photoshop would be a distinct advantage.
Contact Thomas for more information
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.