Our Client a leading Engineering Consultancy in Connacht is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They operate in various Engineering sectors with excellent opportunities for career growth. The company has an extensive Commercial and Building Management team in place. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 6+ years experience.
These roles involve all aspects of surveying including:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams and Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
The key duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating & Cost Planning – reporting directly to Clients
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Compiling Contract Documentation
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Monthly Valuations
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Review and Resolve Contractual Claims
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Design Team Members
- Training and development
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.