A new role as a Parts Advisor has arose, in a well established company in Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Consulting with technicians and ensuring the correct parts are issued to customers.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained to a sufficient standard to meet the fast-paced
- To pro-actively contribute to departmental and inter-departmental teamwork and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related initiatives.
- Responsible for taking cash and credit card
- Upselling of products where applicable.
- Completion of stock takes when required.
- To undertake housekeeping and other duties relating to Health and Safety policy.
- Co-Ordinate parts deliveries
- Maintenance of stock including processing parts, deliveries, orders and returns.
- Previous Parts Department experience beneficial but not essential.
- Customer & quality focused
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Good Communicator
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to learn new skills.
- Strong team player
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment