An exciting new role as a Customer Service Manager in Westport, Co. Mayo.
This person will manage the day-to-day service team and ongoing communication between team members and internal and external customers, ensuring a pro-active approach is taken and a focus placed on delivering best practice customer service delivery.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Organise the workload for the customer service administrative team, including responsibility for all aspects of customer service activities such as order entry through to invoicing.
- Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Manager, the purpose of this role is taking overall responsibility for managing the Customer Service Department
- Consult with senior management & wider production team regarding customer service matters.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive greater efficiencies and improve our customer’s experience.
- Measure, monitor and report on established customer service related KPI’s.
- Ensure relevant SOPs are in place and consistency is maintained.
- Identify training needs for the team and support with training & development of team.
- Completion of outbound sales activity.
- Continually coach & develop the customer service team on best practice service techniques.
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar supervisory position essential.
- Experience with regard to the creation and implementation of customer service led SOP’s.
- Strong I.T skills and understanding of customer service systems required.
- Results orientated, with the ability to organise team workload, delegate, prioritise effectively and work to deadlines.
- Extremely client-driven with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to problem solve – solution focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Confident with ability to communicate to people at all levels in a business and with external customers.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment