Our client, a multinational manufacturer, is seeking a German Speaking Sales Engineering Support, to join their established team in Co. Mayo
- Contribute to the effective running of projects for packaged equipment to ensure they meet client and contract requirements, documentation management, program, quality and safety.
- Communicate with clients/customers, resolving any issues or queries relating to the contract management in a timely and professional manner.
- Support sales with remote data loggings and energy audits on systems, validation of leads and pre-sales documentation and quotations as necessary.
- Highlight changes and variations to the project at the earliest opportunity, including appropriate cost implications and changes to program.
- Detail and arrange the purchase of sub-supplier equipment as required by the contract or project for all key materials identified within the tender, ensuring delivery and budget expectations are achieved.
- Provide as required, accurate project reports on the progress and financial performance.
- Plan and prioritise activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs – especially managing time and productivity while working on multiple contracts at the same time.
- Support proposal preparation, technically and commercially including the calculation of costing analysis to achieve sales.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships and ensure an excellent standard of customer care is provided.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Assist in developing the teams drive towards Customer Care ensuring the highest level of support is offered to all Customers.
- Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Mechanical engineer sales support project engineering support graduate engineer
- Native German Speaker
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to liaise cross functionally, with varied levels of seniority
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment
Leona is the most recent addition to the Arcon Recruitment team. A Castlebar native She is a business graduate of GMIT and brings with her valuable experience in the hospitality sector. Leona currently provides support to the admin / accounts division and spends a lot of her
day liaising with new and existing candidates.