Our Client an engineering consultancy is seeking a Civil Resident Engineer to join their team.
Due to continued growth in our Construction Professionals Division and an ambitious pipeline of new works, our client has a number of vacancies for Resident Engineers and Project Managers of all levels on water/wastewater projects. In particular, we have an immediate in Co Westmeath.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering (Level 8 minimum in the National Framework of Qualifications),
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards it is an advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a civil / resident engineer, preferably with a number of years’ experience on windfarm development projects in Ireland or UK;
- Design experience combined with construction experience in renewables is an advantage;
- Experience of the PSDP role on projects is desirable;
- Have a Full Clean Driving License.
- Safe Pass Training.
- Have a good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Be capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records;
- Have experience with Quality Assurance Management Systems
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.