Our client is looking for Maintenance Fitters in Sligo Town.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role will involve responsibility for maintaining a wide range of mechanical process equipment and manufacturing equipment.
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
- Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS.
- Timely and effective trouble shooting of day to day equipment and system issues.
- Willing to work a shift cycle (24/7)
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent. With at least 2 years post qualification experience in a high-volume process manufacturing environment
Skills and Experience
- Good Hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- Ability to work alone or with a team.
- Breakdown and planned maintenance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understand and retain technical information.
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.