Our client is a well-established company based in Sligo that is recruiting CNC Millers.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as turning, drilling, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Set machines to complete full cycles to manufacture large number of parts
- Monitoring manufactured and raw material stock levels to avoid supply shortages
- Adhere to all quality requirements, and customer requirements.
- Support the preparation for and hosting of visits, inspections and audits from customers, and quality & regulatory bodies within assigned manufacturing areas
- Monitor tooling and equipment in areas of responsibility and reports repairs, upgrades or replacement to maintenance
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Proven experience as CNC operator preferably 2-5 years in Milling.
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
Opportunities to further your knowledge/skills are also available
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment